Monday 17 March 2014

I know - sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tick, tick, tick tick…

What’s that?

It’s my life ticking away as I wait in eager anticipation for your email containing the exciting stories about your outstanding work as local heroes representing the good people of your ward(s).  

Each day the phone rings; anxious and excited constituents looking forward to the next edition of In Touch so they can read about your heroic endeavours on their behalf.

“Wait” I tell them “the next edition is so exciting, it is taking three times longer to write than anyone else’s!

Someone said “don’t talk b*ll*cks, they haven’t got around to writing it,” to which I replied “how dare you!  I have been working with these local champions for a decade now. They are like coiled springs…”
 
Best wishes


Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment