Tuesday 13 January 2015

Disagreeable and neurotic - and they're my strong points!

I've just completed one of those lengthy Myers-Briggs type personality profiles and it transpires I am ISTJ (or Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging). Nothing in the description I would disagree with, though amused to see I am only 16% "agreeable" and 62% "neurotic".

16% agreeable? Plenty of time between now and 7 May to get that down into single figures!


Here's the link if you are interested: http://tests.e-psychometrics.com/personality.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm an INTJ - interesting! We are 'wired-up' in a similar way.. If I remember the difference, it's that you are better with finer details - whilst my energy comes from working with the 'bigger picture'.

    You should try DISC - that's another powerful profiling tool (and easier to explain than MB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 62%neurotic too but there the similarities and as I am extraverted, sensing, feeling judging.

    ReplyDelete