Friday 11 December 2015

A kind, thoughtful and generous gift

I usually arrive at West Kent Towers to find emails ranting about cuts or Syria. This morning, however, there was a very pleasant and unexpected surprise waiting for me. A wooden crate from Berry Bro's & Rudd (always a good sign) containing Bordeaux, from one of West Kent's MPs thanking me for my friendship and support over the last year. 

Then, within minutes, more fine wine one came along! This time from one of our Association Chairmen. This Bordeaux is like buses - you wait all year then two come along at once!

Thank you both very much indeed. 

And if any of our local branches or Ladies Groups are searching for raffle prizes - the answer is NO. This is going home with me before you get your sticky hands on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment