Friday 29 September 2017

30 years' experience at your service...


30 years' experience at your service


Dear

In case we have not met, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Kennedy and I am one of Britain's longest serving Conservative Party Agents, with seven General Elections and almost 30 years experience.

Five years ago I helped form the West Kent Group, which is widely considered as the ideal model for the future of grassroots campaigning. Over recent years the Group has grown from three to six constituencies, with several more negotiating to join. At the 2017 election I looked after seven Parliamentary Candidates including Greg Clark, Tracey Crouch, Adam Holloway, Helen Grant, Helen Whately, Tom Tugendhat and Craig Mackinlay.

Following the 2017 campaign, with the full support of my Management Committee, I have formed my own Campaign Consultancy - Andrew Kennedy Campaigning Ltd. Unlike most consultancies, my aim is not to run high profile and "glamorous" campaigns, but to help and support our Associations, Councillors, Candidates and Members of Parliament in rebuilding their local grassroots campaign infrastructure, so each Association has the skills and resources it needs to fight and win locally. This includes:
  • Building a pledge base so we have a wide and deep pool from which we can recruit new activists, donors and most importantly voters.
     
  • Training and developing volunteers to improve both the quantity and quality of our campaigning, including accurate data and improved communications with residents on the issues that matter most.
     
  • Maximising income from existing donors and developing new donor streams to ensure we have the money in place which we need to fight and win against an increasingly well-funded Labour Party.
     
  • Finding new poster sites, postal voters, deliverers, canvassers and dealing with the dozens of vitally important tasks which are too often left until it is too late.
Everything I do is based on thirty years practical experience at fighting and winning elections at all levels. 

The above are just a few examples of the help and support I can provide. Please visit my website andrewkennedycampaigning.co.uk for further information. There are designated pages listing the services and support I can provide for

Conservative Associations (HERE),
Councillors and Conservative Groups (HERE) and
Members of Parliament and Parliamentary Candidates (HERE)

And if you are not familiar with my work and reputation, please take a look at some of the wonderful testimonials and endorsements from MPs and Council Leaders up and down the UK who I have worked with in recent years, (HERE).

I will be at the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester from Saturday until Wednesday. If you would like to meet for an informal chat over coffee or a glass of wine to see how I might be able to help you, please get in touch. You can email me at andrew@andrewkennedycampaigning.co.uk or phone me on 07792 924820.

With best wishes

Andrew Kennedy
Campaign Consultant

PS You might be interested in attending the Conservative Home fringe meeting on Monday 2 October 2017 in "Central 5" with Rt Hon Robert Halfon MP and Rt Hon Nicky Morgan MP, when I will be speaking about the 2017 election, and what we must do better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment